Friday 1 February 2013

Just a little John Green Appreciation

It's no secret that I have started a love affair with John Green- metaphorically speaking. He is such a beautiful writer. I seriously wish I could go back in time so I could re-read his books. I just love him. Because of this love I decided to find some beautiful pictures dedicated to his beautiful books. Enjoy and after that I suggest you run out and get his books!

There are probably about a million more images I could have chosen- apparently John Green has the same effect on others that he has had one me. I'm glad.

I really enjoyed looking for these beautiful images and quotes. I think I'll do this with my very favourite author, Chuck Palahniuk. I've already seen a lot of images like these for him as well. He's a lot darker than John Green but he is such an amazing writer. I've read almost all of his books. He deserves a post as well.

Good night. Go read.

xoTaylor

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing so many amazing things about his books. So I finally ordered one last week. Look forward to getting started:)

    Lovely collection by the way!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete