Tuesday 19 February 2013

Bangin'

I got me some bangs today. I also got about an inch taken off. I always do this. I let my hair grow out long, get annoyed because it's dying, get them to cut the split ends off and then every time after that get them to take more off until I find myself with a bob. That's probably going to happen because I just saw Safe Haven and Julianne Hough's bob is so perfect. I basically stared at her hair for most of the movie!

I'm feeling on the fence about these bangs. I think I like them, and then I look in the mirror again and think I look like a 12 year old. I'm just not sure. I think when I style them tomorrow I may change my mind. The salon always tends to style my bangs kind of weird. I did curl my hair today, which is big for me. For years I was convinced that  I could NEVER curl my own hair. It always just turned out weird and I gave up before one side was even done. I've been practicing and it's gotten alot easier. I love this length with a little curl at the end. I like having curled hair that doesn't feel like it's on it's way to prom.

Well I guess I have some updating to do! Lets see...Friday night Jordan and went out for dinner and watched a documentary when we got home (such old folks, I know). Saturday I went to Toronto with Erika to see Shauna. It was a fun night. We went to a bar to meet up with Erika's boyfriend and his friends. We drank and joked around. I wish we had went out dancing instead but ohhhh well. Sunday the three of us saw Safe Haven before Erika and I headed home. It was prettyyy good but had a weird twist at the end (not a fan). I had dinner at Jordan's and then he stayed over night and we caught up on The Walking Dead. SO GOOD but so crazy. Yesterday was a holiday so we lazed around before I went to the gym with Erika at 3:30. When I got home I made a delicious stir fry and tried to avoid doing readings (I did do some...but I hated every second of it).

I'm working until 8 tonight and then going home to watch episodes of New Girl and read. I've moved on to season 2 now instead of just watching season 1 over and over. I've seen almost all of season 2 but it feels like forever since they've been on and I found them online so I'm a happy camper. Zooey fix: complete.

Well, I think I'll make myself a nice big coffee now to get through the next 2 and a half hours.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment