Sunday 24 February 2013

So....I'm an Aunt Now

I'm sorry that I've been a HORRIBLE blogger lately (reading week really threw me off my schedule) but I come bearing the wonderful news that I became an aunt last night!

I went with my sister to my grandma's for a visit at about 1pm. By the time we left at 3:30 she was complaining about her contractions but said that she didn't think they would get closer until about Monday. I was like "this baby better come soon because I'm swamped next week and want to see him NOW!" Well, apparently he listened. Jordan and I were headed to watch Robin's hockey game and right as we were getting off the highway my mom called and said "GO TO THE HOSPITAL." We got right back on the highway and headed to the pick my parents up and then head to the hospital. We got there at about 8pm and baby boy was born at 8:41pm. His name is Jackson James Senior and he's super tiny and super cute. I loooveeee him!

We went by today to visit him and take turns holding him and staring at that gorgeous face. I can't even believe he is my nephew. It's so surreal.

Well, that's the most exciting thing that's happened to me lately (slash maybe ever). I'm so glad Jackson is finally here and we can all finally see his beautiful face.

You'll have to excuse me because I must get to work on this presentation I have on Wednesday (life doesn't stop for anyone).

Bye for now.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment