Tuesday 5 February 2013

Winter Song


I'm back to work over here. I'm writing up some notes to get ready for my presentation next week. If I can make a good schedule for myself and put lots of hours in, I think I'll be able to get everything done for next week. I have plans to stay at school tomorrow after my classes are done so I can try and get the readings I need done all done. Hell week is fast approaching and I'm sucking it up, putting my big girl pants on and getting into the zone. 

While I was typing up my notes I was letting my iTunes take me where ever it wanted and it took me to Winter Song by Sara Barrelles and Ingrid Michaelson. I love these two ladies. They have such beautiful voices that I love to sing along to. I couldn't think of a better pairing. This song is also very appropriate for this time of year. In February it always feels like winter may never end so while we're in the thick of it we might as well play some fitting music.

Okay. Back to work.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment