Wednesday 27 February 2013

Currently


*THIS is where I want to be: in this beautiful nest I made myself by my fire!*
.
Obsessing over: United States of Tara. Have you ever seen this show before? It's about a mother in Overland Park, Kansas who has multiple personality disorder (or DID- dissociation identity disorder). Her alternate personalities include a 16 year old girl names T, a 1950's housewife named Alice and a biker dude named Buck. Her two teenage kids and husband help her with her disease and frequently find themselves entertained by her alters. Even more alters come out as the seasons go on. I love love love her husband because he's so amazing (same guy who played Aiden in Sex and the City!) I'm also basically obsessed with her daughter Kate. She has the craziest style and she's hilarious and fearless. Love her. Toni Colette, who plays Tara, is such an amazing actress. And Overland Park is where I lived when I was interning in Kansas City. So much love for this show. This is probably my third time going through the seasons (there's only three). Highly recommended.
.
Working on: nothing right now! Can you believe it? I did a presentation this morning (mucho scary) and I just turned in my essay proposal. I rewarded myself by meeting my mom and David for lunch at the mall and then wasting time walking around. I think I'll further reward myself with more laze time tonight!
.
Thinking about: what's coming next. Oh there is always something. I believe I have a midterm and a paper due next Monday. The work never ends my friends. Maybe I'll get my act together and start working on them tonight...but probably not!
.
Feeling: sleepy.sleepy.sleepy. I was convinced that there was going to be a snow day today so after I finished my work last night (hey, I'm not crazy...I made sure I still did my stuff for today) I stayed up until 1am watching Stranger than Fiction and making a wreath for baby Jackson's room. Yawn I'm sleepy.
.
Wanting: to find the motivation to get to the gym tonight. I have plans to go with Erika tonight (as long as she doesn't cancel). I'm SO tired I probably wouldn't even mind if she cancelled but I'm hoping she'll be my source of motivation. That's what gym buddies are for.
.
Wishing for: this class I'm in to get over with! That's right. You heard me. I'm blogging in class. Total badass. I know! It's only been twenty five minutes so we have another hour left. I realllyyy wanted to skip but we had to hand a paper in. Probably for the best since I skipped a class Monday. Boy this time of year is a total *blleeeeppp* Stay tuned as my motivation dwindles. In better news: 5 weeks left y'all!
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment