Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday Ain't No Fun Day

Currently I am exactly 50% done my studying for my midterm tomorrow night. Still have about 4 hours of studying ahead of me and it's almost 9pm...dammit.

Today I went to the university to study because the public library is closed on Sundays all summer which meant I drove 25 minutes and paid 7 dollars to park. I tried studying in the library but apparently they don't believe in air conditioning anymore so I moved over to the student center. I came home for the biggest dinner and had to immediately throw on my stretchy pants to accommodate all of the delicious food in my belly (don't judge me).

Here's what today has looked like:

 This is my I-don't-want-to-be-here-but-it-is-what-it-is face
Like my smudgy screen? Yeah it's this new thing all the cool kids are doing now

These are the aforementioned stretchy pants that immediately preceded supper
Nike running pants are best for after big dinners and they make you look sporty...which you are obviously not if you use them to accommodate a big supper..tricky tricky 

This song is most definitely the best song on Jack White's new album and I've found myself watching the video on repeat today wishing I was a badass kid like the ones in the video...weird? I don't care

Hope Sunday was a restful day for everyone else. Back to work for me!

xoTaylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment