Friday 8 June 2012

Etsy Obsessions

Working as a secretary while I'm not in school means I sit in front of a computer. This means that I constantly find myself ignoring my work and browsing the web instead. Besides following my favourite blogs, I love to shop. Etsy has kept me occupied for hours where I constantly find myself ooh-ing and aah-ing at all of the gorgeous merch.
Here are some things I'm swooning over as of late:

Find here
Did I mention I love Paris? Well this would keep me day dreaming all the live long day


Find here
I can't think of a prettier place to put my mail


Find here
Apparently this little beauty is still in working condition. I NEED IT!

Find here
I like polka dots just as much as the next girl and navy blue...always classy

Find here
There is a very special place in my heart for the state of Missourri (even if I am a Canadian girl)
More on that later but I'd love to be reminded of the great EM-OH every time I hang up my keys

Now my friends, go forth and purchase the things I am too cheap to buy for myself.
Enjoy

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment