Saturday 9 June 2012

It's the Freakin' Weekend

...and I'm spending it studying (wahhh wahh)

I have a midterm Monday which means that I have to stay home all weekend and study my butt off until Monday at 7pm when I will probably see my exam, have a heart attack and promptly die. I think that would be a solid way to get out of a midterm...don't you?

Besides sitting on the couch studying between episodes of Sex and the City this is what my weekend has looked like thus far:

I've been keeping myself warm since it's been raining non-stop!

I painted my nails this fabulous shade of Essie purple called Play Date...pretty ironic seeing as playing is not on the agenda this weekend!

We headed off to the farmers market this morning at the ungodly hour of 7am (ON A SATURDAY)

I bought my favourite flowers (gerber daisies). 3 for 10 bucks! The farmers market is so great like that!

After I got home I showed off my serious flower arranging skills. Prettyyyyy awesome, no?

I hit the dentists' office this afternoon and came away with this goody bag and was told I have some verrryyy well-taken-care-of chops. WOOHOO

So while it may look like I've been goofing off so far I've actually been sitting on the couch most of the time reading boring old articles. Now that that is done I can finally start reviewing and getting my notes together (BOO).

So if you need me I'll be cuddled up doing this for the remainder of the weekend:


Hope everyone else has much more fabulous things on their agendas.

Au revoir mes amis!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment