Friday 22 June 2012

It's the Weekend (Almost!)


Since I have no pictures of any interest, here is a beautiful song for you to listen. I picked it because it's awesome (duh) and they sing about the sun. Hearing a song about beautiful weather is only fun when your weather is also beautiful. In the middle of winter I DO NOT want to hear a song about the beach. Luckily, it's gorgeous right now so SUN SUN SUN SUN it is! It's called 5 years Time by Noah and the Whale. It's a very happy little ditty. I hope it brings up everyone's spirits.
ANYWHO, I have the busiest weekend ahead of me. The boyfriend's birthday is Sunday. We're having a surprise party for him Saturday (shhhh) at a local bar. I'm crapping myself (no, not really) because I'm so scared about the surprise not working at. I just hope everyone shows up before he does and that he doesn't catch on! Ahhh. Also I've got lots of homework and lots of people to catch up with. It's nice to be busy though!

In other news, 6 days until vacation! WOOHOO! I'm so excited to make a stop in Chicago. I've never been and it looks like a wonderful city. I'm even more excited to go on the 16 hour road trip. Call me weird but I love them. Maybe I'll finally catch up on my readings? Probably not.

Does anyone else have any other big plans in their lives? I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy the weekend!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment