Friday 15 June 2012

I'm Working on It

To begin with, here is a beautiful picture of the bloomed flowers I woke up to this morning:

Pretty gorgeous, huh? When my mom put them in my apartment they were closed and I woke up this morning to find these! Probably the prettiest things I've ever layed my eyes upon.

Speaking of pictures, I've been thinking a lot about the ones I have been displaying on my blog thus far and I must admit, 99% of them are from instagram. Now, there is nothing wrong with that, but if anyone wanted to follow my instagram then there would be no suprises on my blog. I've seen this before with other bloggers and it's just not as fun! I'm going to start working on taking pictures with my Canon. This way I can put BOTH kinds of pictures on here and have more beautiful things for everyone else to look at. Sound good?? Good! This blog is definitely a work in progress and I feel like it always will be which is a good thing. I'm also thinking of making some weekly reoccuring posts. Maybe a Weekly Wears Wednesday or a Music Monday? Just thoughts!

This weekend is a busy one for me! My cousin is having her 1st communion Saturday and so we are having a party at my house during the day. Then that night another one of my cousins is having his stag and doe. I'm so excited for that! He's getting married to such a nice girl and I just can't wait to see what their wedding will be like (eek!)

Anyways, just thought I'd share with you some plans for the blog, as well as some plans for my weekend. If you have any suggestions on how I could improve I'd be very happy to hear them.

Happy Friday!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment