Wednesday 5 September 2012

Today is a Wednesday Disguised as a Thursday

Have you ever had one of those days where you have to keep reminding yourself what day of the week it is? Well I'm having that today. It feels weirdly like a Thursday but it is in fact, a Wednesday. No complaints here because I don't work the rest of the week so that means more days off and more days between me and the first day of school.

I haven't worked at all this week and instead have been hiding from the rain, watching old episodes of Girls and taking impromptu trips to Ikea. Last night my best friend and I took said trip to the Swedish furniture heaven because she's re-doing her room. Of course I couldn't just watch her spend money, I had to get in on the fun too. The result was that I came home $70 poorer awith my hands full of things I didn't need but obviously HAD TO HAVE. Oh Ikea, I still love you.

I only have to work until 2:30 this afternoon which is completely awesome. My new school schedule is the bees knees if I do say so myself. What's better than getting to miss rush hour? Nothing. I think I will drag my butt to a spin class this evening and then try to think of a way to make my last weekend of summer count. Any suggestions?

Well, I really should get back to work seeing as I've been here a half an hour and have done nothing so far!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment