Tuesday 25 September 2012

'Tis the Season

This year I have decided that fall is by far my favourite season. I'm thinking I'll only love it more after this year when fall won't mean going back to school! Fall is the best season because you get to wear the best clothes, the scenery is the most beautiful and it has my favourite holiday, Halloween! Who doesn't love a holiday where you can be whoever you want to be and you get to eat candy shamelessly and no one has to get stressed out about buying eachother gifts? Oh fall, you are perfect.

Because fall seems to be such a short season I get the feeling that I need to stuff everything I can into it before the whole world takes a long nap by the name of Winter. That is why I find lists to be very necessary. I have one list of things I need to do this fall and one list for the month long movie marathon I plan to have with Jordan. Neither of these lists are even close to being done, especially the movie one! The second October starts these lists will be done and ready to get under way. I can't wait to see you again, fall!

Do you have any suggestions for my lists? I'd love to hear them!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment