Thursday 27 September 2012

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

So...I've seen this on other blogs and I thought I'd try it out. Another option is awkward and awesome Thursday but we'll see how I like this. So here goes...

The Good
FALL!
I'm running around wearing shorts and tights,
mustard yellow with peter pan collars,
leather boots and my  tres french trench.
I feel infinitely more chic than usual as of lately 
and it's all thanks to this fabulous season.

Seeing Pitch Perfect on Friday with Erika.
 I couldn't be more excited to see this terribly cheesy chick flick.

Having the day off today
 to watch tv, catch up on readings and neglect personal hygiene. 

The Bad
The dread I'm feeling for my class this Friday.
Evil teacher for 3 straight hours.
 ICK.

My apartment right now. 
I planned to clean it on Tuesday but instead stayed on the couch with Jordan. 
No regrets.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
 It's classic trash tv from the way the people are portrayed 
to the way they so obviously ham it up for the camera. 
Sometimes it feels good to be bad.

The Ugly
Me, yesterday, 
speed walking through campus while trying to stuff a bagel down my throat 
so that I can make it to my class in time while still getting in my "dinner."

The fact that campus is a germ hole right now.
 Everywhere I went yesterday I could hear sniffling and
 I'm pretty sure I felt myself getting a cold as I stood in a crowded elevator. 

The scene of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo I just watched.
She sneezed into her hand and 
they continued to roll on her as she sat there for a straight minute 
deciding what to do with the snot in her hand.
Hope that painted a beautiful picture for you.

That's all for now pals.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment