Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pinterest Lovin'

I've been obsessed with pinning home inspirations these days. I keep looking on blogs and noticing so many little details in people's homes and wanting to have that care to each corner in my home as well. I hope to get to some thrift store soon so I can over time amass the little trinkets that will make my home special.

Here's some inspirations for my pinterest page:
Me and my mom have talked about redoing my kitchen. I am obsessed with the idea of getting a butchers block counter and screwing in spots to hang mugs. I'm also trying to convince her to let me chalkboard all of the cupboards!
How gorgeous is this kitchen. The blue makes me swoon
This is happening in my bathroom. I'm not sure how but my medicine cabinet will send me morning messages!
I love this set up from the plates, to the chair, to the beautiful clutter
These are the beautiful details I'm talking about. I love the old bottles and vintage books. I hope I can collect a dreamy set of knick knacks myself one day

Well pals that's all for now. I think this weekend I will get my butt to the store and buy some hooks for the hanging mugs. Can't wait to start adding more little touches to my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment