Thursday 10 January 2013

Crafty Miss

In my last post I talked about adding little touches to my home. I've been focusing on that lately and have made some solid progress.

I went to the thrift store and got a couple little treasures:

 I love my new jars! I have a serious thing for blue glass and I love how this is a Canadian Mason jar. I think I'll use it to put little notes in all year so that I can read them next new years eve and reflect on how wonderful of a year it has been. 
Also I found a record and it was suchhhh a good find because look what's on it:
I have loved this song for years. So beautiful. Good old Cat Stevens.

Also I've been mighty crafty these days!
I've slowly amassed a number of owls in my living room...well, owl decorations! I just love them! My mom brought this wrapping paper home and I thrifted two of these frames and painted them black forever ago. It looks so good and now I can't wait to hang them. Fits perfectly with my living room!
According to the dollar store it is time to decorate for Valentines day so I will oblige! I love my garland of love

And finally me and my momma made a couple of these in preparation for my sisters baby shower this weekend
Her bow is much more beautiful but I like the baby one better! Good news is that I get to keep both of these. P-retty

Here's the most important news of all: I ORDERED A MACBOOK TODAY!!! You actually have no idea how exciting this is to me. It's going to take seven whole business days to come (BOO) but boy am I excited. I don't even know how long it's been since I wanted a macbook. It's actually sad how many times I've sat down and tried to figure out how I could afford one or bugged my family to get me one. It didn't work. Finally I just decided to grow up and get it myself. I now owe Apple $1,500.00 over six months (ouch) but I will do it. I'm a little stressed seeing as I also owe my mom $500.00 from when I lost my iphone in November and had to get a new one but I get my tax return soon and plan on making a serious budget plan. Most importantly: I WILL HAVE A MACBOOK SOON! I can't even believe it. So friends, this is one of the last few times I'll be sitting here on old faithful (and by faithful I mean crappy...slowest computer ever that doesn't even play dvds because it's effed).

Say bye bye:

That's all for now. I need to go get some reading done before I meet my mom and stepdad for Ben Tahn (BEST thai EVER) and then I'm taking Jordan to see Gangster Squad tonight. Also...no school tomorrow. Best mood ever.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment