Tuesday 22 January 2013

I did it

I made it to spin this morning!
It was probably the toughest workout I've had so far because I was feeling dead. I'm feeling dead a lot these days. I tried to give my all but I can't be sure I did. Damn fatigue!

I have to work soon which is a major, major bummer. It all feels like a bummer as of late so please excuse my complaining spree lately. It will pass but until then I suggest we all hunker down and enjoy some self pity. Thanks.

I'm done work at nine tonight and then I have to finish a paper due tomorrow. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to get 'er done. I'm about a third done so far just gotta puuusssshhhh through.

Now I need a cawfeeee before work and to continue watching Garden State before I have to leave. How awesome is this movie? It's so good and I'm at one of my favourite parts (where they go get the locket in the quarry. I la-la-love when they all stand on top of the crane and scream and then Zach Braff kisses Natalie Portman. Ugh I just got goosebumps). Well I'll free you from my incessant complaining. Thanks for lending your ears. And "good luck exploring the infinite abyss" as Garden State would suggest.



xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment