Monday, 5 November 2012

Weekend Update of the Craziest Weekend of All Time

This weekend had been the craziest, funniest, silliest, most insane weekend I've had in a long time. Oh Montreal, I love you but I cannot keep up with you and your mean streets.

Friday we finally ended up leaving town around 1. It was Erika, Britney and I riding together. Erika and I stayed in a hotel where her sister, Emma,  joined us and Brit stayed with her boyfriend. It took us about 6 and a half hours to get there and by then we were very ready to just have fun. We showered, got settled in and started our predrink. We got out of our hotel around 11 and headed to Britt's boyfriend's house to join their predrink. We finally got to the club around 2 and danced our butts off until it closed. It was incredibly fun and I probably drank more than I should have...well, I definitely did seeing as I lost my phone. Seriously, you have no idea how depressed I am about that. I have no idea how I lost it/if it was stolen but I feel very lost without it. I have no alarm, no way to contact anyone and no internet at the touch of my fingers. SO sad. I'm going to go and try to see about getting a new one tomorrow. Boo for having to spend money and boo for losing my phone putting a damper on my night!

Saturday morning we woke up at 9:30 which is amazing considering we went to bed around 4. Robin was there with his hockey team so he brought Me, Erika and Emma coffees (so sweet) and then the four of us went out for breakfast. The rest of the day was spent shopping and then we came home for a nap before going to Robin's hockey game at 7. Unfortunately, they lost but McGill is a really tough team. After, Erika, Emma and I went to the Keg and it was pure deliciousness. By the time we got home it was like 11 so we had to get ready and predrink fast. The picture above is from us that night. I'd say we clean up very nicely (ps Emma is on the left and Erika is on the right). We went out to a club called Tokyo with Robin and his hockey team and danced the night away. We had so much fun and no phones were lost so I'd call it a success.

Yesterday we got out of Montreal by 12:30 and didn't get home until 9. SO ROUGH. We got stuck in traffic for two hours in Toronto. I wanted to die. I'm just happy I'm home now. Montreal was amazing, like a-maze-ing but there's nothing like the comfort of home. That city chewed me up and spit me out, so to speak, and we've decided that we don't need to go out again until 2013. Tuckered out.

Today I am sick. ICK. The city really did tear me down a bit. Stupid cold. I have work and then an hour of school before I'm free to curl up in my pajamas and die. I'm glad my mom and stepdad are coming home so we can try to figure out my phone situation.

Ahhh what a weekend. So much fun and so much silly. Hope everyone had a weekend to remember too!
Missed you!


No comments:

Post a Comment