Friday 30 November 2012

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Delish-ness

When your sister is a nanny you sometimes come home to some homemade and handcrafted goodies made by a couple of adorable toddlers. The note told me I had to share with Jordan but...I make no promises.

Well my friends, one essay has been handed in already this morning. It was a TOTAL pain in the ass to sit through the class after handing it in knowing that there is no exam and therefore no reason for me to listen anymore. I am also incredibly exhausted because I didn't even leave the library until after midnight last night and then had to come home and do a little more work so I wasn't asleep till around 1:30ish (probably closer to 2). I turned into a zombie about half way through the lecture. Not cute.

Now I am just editing my other paper due today and once that's done I'll only have one more paper to do for Sunday and I'll be able to relax for a couple of days before I need to focus on exams. Man oh man, the life of a student is tiring. The good news is that I'm am thisclose to being half way through my last year. That's right people, I will soon enter adulthood which means more MONEY and no more essays. YAHOO.

Tonight Erika, Robin & I are going out for Indian food. My stomach is grumbling just thinking about it. After that I plan on having a very lazy evening on the couch with Jordan.

Enjoy your weekend lovelies.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment