Wednesday 14 November 2012

Currently...

Obsessing over: collars. I'm sorry but they are just adorable and I can barely resist buying a shirt when I see it has one. The one in the picture above was brought back for me from Italy. It's more like a necklace and it's hand made. It's very special to me. Any trends you guys are obsessing over?

Working on: getting my motivation back. With exam after exam and project after project I'm just trying to keep my head above water. I (as usual) have readings to catch up on but I'm thinking that will probably get done for each class before each exam. That's just the way the end of the year tends to go. C'est la vie.

Thinking about:  My future. My mom has decided that she thinks I should apply to college for next September and do a more hands on journalism course. This idea sounds like hell to me. I'm very excited to be graduating this year and two more years of school does not really get me excited. A more hands on education does sound like it could be beneficial, I just don't think I should jump into that until I send out resumes and see what my options are. She really is pushing for this though. I just feel like going back to school would be something I would do if I was out of school for a while and couldn't find a job. 2 more years of schooling could lead me to lose my hair, just saying.

Feeling: pretty content as of right now. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few weeks and even though that's a stressful idea, I'm starting to see an end in sight. After that I get a nice little break before jetting off to go on a family cruise. I'll be gone for three weeks. Sounds fabulous to me!

Listening to: Christmas music. WHY!? Because I'm being forced to at work. The scary part is that I'm finding myself singing along. I'm being brainwashed into supporting Christmas spirit way before it's necessary. Please send help!

Wishing for: a very happy, productive, relaxing and fufilling remainder of the week. It's tough to balance relaxation and work so I'm wishing for the ability to do both this week and for the rest of the semester.

Happy Hump Day!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment