Tuesday 23 October 2012

One Hundred

Hey my little cyber pals. This, right now, this post, is my 100th post! WHOA!

I know it's really not anything special in comparison to what other blogs have done but it felt like a landmark that I had to mention.

I love my blog, like a lot. I love that I get to share my life online and write about whatever I want and just do something a wee bit creative. I hope that there's even one person out there that has laughed at my jokes or found comfort in my words or related to me in some way or even just enjoyed wasting some time hearing about my life. I know that so many blogs that I've read have changed me in little ways from influencing what hobby I decide to take up next or what I wear or even how I write. I hope my blog has created something like that for anyone who reads it.

My blog is ever evolving, just as I am and I can't wait to see what my life is like a hundred posts from now. I hope that you'll continue to follow along. Thanks to everyone who has ever gazed upon this blog. I appreciate each and every one of you.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment