Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Main Man

So...I'm pretty obsessed with Jackson (even though the photo above would beg to differ). I just LOVE to hold him and let him fall asleep on my chest and just stare at him. He's so gorgeous and just perfect. I especially love that he's my nephew. One day I'll buy him candy even when he's not allowed any and teach him all the stuff his parents would rather I didn't (because I'm obviously going to be his cool Aunt Taylor who lets him get away with murder). So excited.

Yesterday I went out to dinner with this fine little gentleman and my sister, mom and stepdad. Dee-lish dinner of fajitas! Yum.

My article got turned in and I got some good feedback on it. I can't wait to see it in the paper this Wednesday! I hope I can do at least one more before the school year ends.

This morning I went to the gym with Erika. My body was not into it but I pushed through and even got home in time to have a much needed shower before work. Productive day so far! Now I'm stuck here until 9pm. Total bummer but gotta rake in that cash money y'all.

Okay...I'm just starting to talk for talking's sake at this point. I'll let you get back to your day now where no one talks about corrupting young children or calls a pay cheque "cash money".

Au Revior!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment