Wednesday 6 March 2013

Currently


*Coffee makes it all a little easier, amiright?*

Obsessing over: America Horror Story. I started watching it the other night and I'm kind of obsessed. I love horror movies so getting about 12 hours of horror movie is right up my alley. It's slightly terrifying watching it in bed at night though. May be needing a night light very soon
.
Working on: getting my motivation back. I've been a super slacker as far as the gym goes lately. All I want to do is stay in bed and sleep. Really I should be getting my butt to the gym and making myself feel good. Maybe I'll go tonight...maybe.
.
Thinking about: Florida! Jordan and I booked our tickets to go last night! We`re off on April 20th! I can`t wait. Now we just have to wait for Erika and her boyfriend to make their plans and then it will be all planned out. So excited.
.
Feeling: a little bit lost. I have a really crazy week next week. Two of the things that were due this week got pushed to next week plus I have a midterm next week. I`m a little dumbfounded at where to get myself started. Oye vey here we go again.
.
Wanting: to skip my class this afternoon. I know that`s really bad and I probably won`t skip but I wantttt toooo! It`s getting harder and harder to sit through these dang classes when I feel like I`d probably be able to get by without going. I`ll go though. Only 4 weeks left (I think) and then I won`t have to go to a class ever again. WOOT.
.
Wishing for: the motivation and strength to get through next week. I go a little bit crazy when  have these weeks where it feels like everything is due. I hope that by trying to get myself a little bit together tonight that I can handle it all. I guess I don`t have a choice, it has to get done but I can control how I handle it.

Enjoy your Wednesday
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment