Wednesday 27 March 2013

Currently

*if I had a beautiful type writer like this one maybe writing essays would be fun!*

Obsessing over: TORONTO. Erika and I are getting really into our plans to move to Toronto. We want to be there by September at the latest so we're aiming to move in the late Summer. I've been sending out my resume like crazy and we've been doing a little apartment research. We're so incredibly excited. It's all I can think about.
.
Working on: getting through this last push of school. I have an essay due Sunday so I'm trying to get that our of the way. I also have a final project due Monday. I'm meeting with my partner for the first time this afternoon so I hope we get down to business and really get this thing planned out. Just having a plan would make this all seem more manageable.
.
Thinking about: how hard it is to get your foot in the door. I wish people would take chances on recent graduates more. While I've been looking for jobs I've found that a lot of them want experience. Thank God I have my internship or I would feel completely useless. I just hope that someone can see my potential and give me a chance. I'm feeling very desperate over here haha.
.
Feeling: a little bit anxious. It's hard to know if you are making all of the right decisions. When achieving your dream is staring you straight in the face I guess it's normal to question it. I know that if all works out that I'll be taking a huge leap soon. I hope it's the right one. I'll never know unless I try and if I don't try I'll regret it forever.
.
Wanting: to fast forward. I have less than a month until Florida but that month is destined to be pure hell. I really really really just wish the time would come already. I want to be basking in the sun with some of my favourite people. Gotta do the work to get to the reward I guess.
.
Wishing for: the weather around here to get its act together. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's time for spring so go away winter. The weather is being so nuts. One minute its warms, one minute it's snowing, the next its windy. What's happening. I think we need to show the weather a calendar because it seems to be very confused!

Well kids, I'm off to work on my paper...or maybe take a little nap (ain't no shame in taking a nap in the library, right?!)
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment