Monday 27 May 2013

Oh What a Weekend

This weekend was one to remember. Ten of us went up to our friends cottage in Wasaga and spent the weekend laughing and drinking and enjoying the beautiful view.

Unfortunately it was freezing all weekend so we had to spend our time in jeans and sweaters but we still hung out outside playing catchphrase and joking around.

Today I'm interning all day and then trying to get a little relaxation in. This weekend was amazing because I got to forget about all of the work around here that needs to be done but I wouldn't call it restful. We were going to bed at 4am and waking up at 9:30 all weekend. That's a tad bit exhausting but I wouldn't change it.

Today is kind of weird as far as work goes because about half the people that I work with live in America so they have a holiday today. That means that I'm kind of on my own to start assignments which is kind of hard because we're starting a new issue today so we definitely need to get some discussions going but I guess I will just have to wait for Wednesday. On the bright side that means it's a more relaxed and less hectic day at work today. Fine by me.

Have a happy Monday pals. Hope you're feeling more rested from the weekend than I am!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment