Friday 24 May 2013

Currently

*Do you suppose she's a wildflower?*
 
Obsessing over: this weekend! I'm going up with a bunch of friends to a cottage! So excited! There's 11 of us going and we're leaving tonight at 6. Of course that means that the hours are crawling by over here. Only 3 more hours until I'm done work and then I have to rush around like a wild woman to get home and get all my stuff together. OY!
.
Working on:  being a telemarketer. Okay, not really but that's basically what I do Tuesday and Friday afternoons. I have to call businesses and see if they want employee benefits. People are not nice to telemarketers you guys. I've been hung up on and laughed at. Not cool. When people are nice it really goes a long way. Think about that next time someone calls you trying to sell you something! We're people too!
.
Thinking about: all the stuff I have to do when I get home. I gotta change, throw some extra stuff in my bag, pack the cooler, try not to forget anything! Does packing stress anyone else out!?
.
Feeling: mucho gym motivation these days! Don't you love it when that happens? I've been working out a ton lately. Best part is that I have TWO workout buddies now that Tessa is home so I'm always getting asked by someone to go get our sweat on. Love it!
.
Wanting: for work to be over. Oye do the days go by slow at my office job. Sitting in a chair all day is not something I was built for!
.
Wishing for: a sneaky way to read 50 Shade of Grey this weekend without looking like a weirdo. Don't get me wrong...that book is totally weird but I'm reading it for my internship and I want to get some of the reading done in the car seeing as we're driving for three hours each way. On the other hand...reading about sex while other people are right next to you...ick!

Well, I best get back to work so I can just get it over with.

Have a happy weekend!
.
xoTaylor



No comments:

Post a Comment