Thursday 30 May 2013

Currently

*I`m poor now but it was sooo worth it*

Obsessing over: my new records! I went to the record store with the intention of "just looking." Well, look how that turned out! $54.00 later I am now the proud owner of these two beauties and a pathetic bank account. Woops!
.
Working on:  finding some motivation. I find it SO easy to slack off. Doesn't everybody?! I basically can only get things done when it's beyond necessary that they get done. I'm not a proactive lady in the least. I really need to work on finding my motivation when working from home because it's so easy for me to find myself not doing what I should. Maybe I should do my next work day from the library?
.
Thinking about: Jerry Seinfeld! Jordan and I saw his live stand up show last night! Jordan is a HUGE fan. He owns all of the seasons so he was beyond excited. It was an amazing show and  I almost cried laughing by the end. Such a fun experience.
.
Feeling: like a big bum! Remember how I told you about my work motivation? Well it has dwindled so much that I have been working from bed the last two days. I don't even get dressed. I am a big old heap of laze!
.
Wanting:  a weekend of nothing! Unfortunately me and Jordan have to help my sister and her husband move. At least it will be cardio!
.
Wishing for: the day when I have my own place. My home situation is a pretty cool one. I have an apartment in my parents house and I've made it adorable and I come and go as I please with basically none of the bills. My parents have been gone for about a week on vacation and I've really enjoyed having a home to myself where it just feels very peaceful. I'm really excited for the day when I have my own space and all my own things, my own car and a REAL job that actually pays the bill. I know it will be a lot harder but I'm sure it feels wonderful to really take care of yourself.

Have a happy Thursday. Send me motivational thoughts my pals!
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment