Monday 17 June 2013

Weekend Update


My weekend started off very wildly. Friday afternoon I watched the kids that my sister nanny's for her. It was exhausting. They were really testing their limits with me. Those kids, they really know how to take advantage of a new comer. This is what I get for always laughing when they do bad things! After that I went to see Tessa, who was babysitting her sister's baby. We watched chick flicks and smiled at baby Shay. I went home after that to watch over a sleeping Jack. Luckily he just slept the whole time. I was in bed by ten with the sounds of his baby monitor lulling me to sleep. Man, I sure felt like a professional babysitter on Friday.

Saturday Jordan & I spent the whole day together. We had lunch with his family, dinner with my parents and saw This is the End at night. It was a good day filled with food and family. A very solid Saturday.

Sunday I spent the day with my family for Father's Day. My Mom made french toast for breakfast and we went over for a bbq at my sisters for a late lunch. At night I had an amazing run. I ran 5K in 33 minutes. It was a personal best and I felt invincible! It was great. Jordan came over for a hot tub at night and I bragged all about my super speedy running!

Today has been a good day. I've been busy all day planning things for work. We have a huge project ahead of us so we definitely need to get our ducks in a row. I went to the gym with Erika in the afternoon and sweat a like a beast. Woot! Now I'm watching The Bachelorette and waiting to make my course selections at 10pm. I hate course selection. So stressful.

Wish me luck.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment