Friday 7 June 2013

Things I'm currently obsessed with

Let's just say I have an "obsessive personality." I get super into things and end up thinking about them non-stop. Ain't no shame in that game.

Soooo here are some things that have been on my mind a lot lately!

I saw  this trailer for the first time last weekend. LOOKS SO GOOD. First of all, I got goosebumps when I saw it. Second of all the main guy also plays Bill Weasley in the Harry Potter movies and I have a secret (well not-so-secret anymore) crush on him! The saddest part of this movie is that I saw on imdb that they originally cast Zooey Deschannel in the lead female role for this but she had to drop out. That probably would have made this movie perfection but Rachel McAdams will do alright too.
I'm pretty positive Frances Bean Cobain (aka daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love) is perfect. I basically stalk her twitter whenever I get a chance.

I'm also beyond excited to see this movie. Looks terrifying, but that's the way I like it. Hoping Jordan will take me this weekend (seeing as I'm too poor to take myself...shameless mooching happening over here)
I'm really getting into this album as of late. Track 4 is my favourite (after Track 3 of course). If you wanna know what those tracks are you should buy the album haha
This is so amazing and beautiful and progressive. Yay Target! 
Unfortunately Target has let me down though, because I REALLY want these sandals but they aren't at my closest Target (or maybe even in Canada). BOOO
I reallllyyy want a Dalmatian and then I remember that puppies are basically babies...except you can't put diapers on them. 
I have a thing for unnaturally coloured hair. Too bad I'm such a boring square!

Well kids, hope you enjoyed my current obsessions.

Until next time,

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment