Wednesday 19 June 2013

I found THE bedspread


Isn't she a beaut!?

These pictures are a little grainy but that's what you get when you take them from the Target website!

Yes, this beautiful quilt set is from Target and I am ob-sessed! I can't wait to be in my apartment in Toronto with Erika, snuggled up in the nice warm quilt and listening to the sounds of the city outside our door. SO excited.

In other news, I may have a paying position at the end of my internship! This is seriously ideal. I love the writing I've been doing for my internship and their office is in Toronto so I'm going to be closer to them in September. Also, I can work from home, so less commuting and more sitting in my apartment writing on my Mac, very much like Ms. Carrie Bradshaw! (Common, it would be cool to live her life!)

Well, I have a ton of work to do today. Not even exaggerating. I have to write a feature, plan out an e-book. Start a mock up of Monday's issue and write two pieces for the e-book. That won't all happen today but it definitely needs to get started to I need to scram.

Have a happy happy Wednesday.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment