Wednesday 5 June 2013

Currently


*Freshly stolen from the garden. They smell so good!*

Obsessing over: Inspirational quotes. I have been so into them lately. I truly believe that some beautiful words can be just what you need to push you into doing something. When you're searching for answers they usually end up hitting you in the face. Just gotta keep an eye out for them.
.
Working on:  internship stuff. Today is a busy day. I've just finished drafting some questions for an interview this afternoon and now I have to move on to writing the feature for Monday's issue. Busy busy busy.
.
Thinking about: coffee! I'm one of those people who feels like their day just isn't right without it. I need to get my butt up and make myself some ice coffee. Yum!
.
Feeling: more motivated. I can't really say that I practiced what I preached on Monday (but I did try) and today I have so much to do that I have no choice. I have to get my butt in gear. It's good to be motivated because it leads to no regrets.
.
Wanting: my mom to be home. They've been gone for 12 days now and I really want to talk to her about my Toronto plans! I hope she supports and encourages my decision!
.
Wishing for: the willpower and restraint to be able to buy only the necessities this pay cheque. MAN! I was seriously thisclose to being absolutely broke before I got paid today. Not cool. Now I have a million things to buy, three presents and gas (damn gas). I realllyyyyy hope that I can make it to next pay cheque without DYING again haha.

Have a happy Humpday!
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment