Monday 11 November 2013

Weekend to Weekday


It's Monday and it's back to the reality. Usually I'd say that I'm constantly living this reality no matter what day of the week it is but the weekend Gods smiled down upon me and gave me yesterday off. I think this was my good karma for taking the early shift Saturday because one of the girls couldn't come in.

I definitely took full advantage of my day off yesterday. I went for a jog, got grocery shopping done, did laundry and spent a lot of time on the couch. Seriously, it's like I was going for a record or something.

I have a crazy week ahead of me. I have on-call shifts every single day this week. That doesn't necessarily mean that I'll be working every night but there is the chance. Hopefully I don't work tonight. I have a lot of stuff to do today!

Hope you guys aren't feeling too beat down by the new week. Keep your chin up my friends!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment