Wednesday 27 November 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside


It got freezing out of nowhere around here! All of a sudden the trees and streets are covered in snow and I have to wear big boots everywhere I go. It is kind of beautiful, I must admit. It's also the perfect weather for big knitted sweaters and multiple cups of coffee. I guess I can't complain because it may be cold but it sure does make for a cozy home.

I was home all weekend and I brought back a little mini Christmas tree for our apartment. I'm excited to set it up and bring some holiday cheer into our apartment. I don't know what's happening to me but I've had Christmas songs stuck in my head lately and I actually am enjoying the snow, even though it means I've now got to take my workouts indoors and be a little more creative.

Here are some Christmas songs to get you in the mood (featuring my favourite little songstress, Zooey Deschannel):

*That's right: two versions of my favourite Christmas song (both by Zooey!)*

Merry Almost-December!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment