Tuesday 8 October 2013

Little Visitors


Today we had a tiny little visitor in our apartment and boy was she cute. My roomate's friend is dogsitting and she had to work so my roommate offered to watch her for a while. Oh.my.gosh. This was the cutest little pup that I'd ever seen. Her name is Zoe and she is a half German Shepard/Half Golden Retriever. It was so fun to have her running around our apartment, playing tug of war with socks and cuddling on the couch.

I finally have a day off from La Senza but I have a presentation on Friday so I spent all night working on that. It's definitely coming along and I have tomorrow off so YAY!

I'm currently sitting on the couch next to Erika, sipping green tea and watching Grey's Anatomy season one. Ahh what a perfect way to end the night.

Well, good night my pals.

xoTaylor


No comments:

Post a Comment