Tuesday 9 April 2013

Weekend Update


This weekend was one of those weekends that felt so long but in the best of ways.

Friday night Jordan and I went out for dinner and then to see Evil Dead. It was pretty scary but not as scary as I was imagining, maybe I'm just too tough! We also spent some time wandering around Target while we waited for our movie to start. I bought The Night Circus while I was there. I've heard great things about it and have been meaning to buy it for while. I have a pretty bad habit of getting really into reading during exams. I thought I'd keep the tradition alive this year with a brand new book. (Last year The Hunger Games books got me during exams- it led to alot of 3am nights!).

Saturday I woke up and went shopping with Erika. It was lots of fun and I got to go to Target again! That always makes for a successful day. Jackson was at my house when I got home so I spent lots of time cuddling him and making him smile. The rest of the day was spent giving my apartment a serious cleaning and reading The Night Circus. It's so good so far! Lots of beauty, wonder and excitement. I had the whole night to myself so I decided to watch Restless. This movie was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend it. I went from smiling, to crying, to laughing. It was just gorgeous.

Sunday morning I woke up early to get groceries with my mom. We came back and made blueberry pancakes. It was the perfect start to a Sunday. I spent the afternoon working on my article for my internship application. We had David's birthday dinner that night so Jordan, my sister, Pat and Jackson came over. We all had a delicious dinner of BBQ chicken and veggies. YUM. Then I had to finish my article and send it back. Now I'm just waiting for a reply on what's next.

Well kids, that was my weekend. This week will now be filled with studying :( 8 days until exams are over...which is both an exciting and frightening thought.

Have a wonderful day y'all.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment