Wednesday 10 April 2013

Currently


Obsessing over: The Night Circus. I've been reading little tidbits all throughout the day everyday. I just have to get a little more all the time! It's nice to be reading a books now that I find myself wanting to read as opposed to my boring school readings. I have now become slightly obsessed with circus' now. I'm watching Water for Elephants right now too. Such wonder!
.
Working on:  keeping on top of my exam schedule. I did a take home today, I'm going to write an essay today and tomorrow and then get to studying for my psychology exam after that. Then I have to get right to studying for my final exam. If I stay on schedule I should be fine. The problem is NOT slacking and NOT burning out. 7 days!
.
Thinking about: work. Have I mentioned how desperate I'm feeling these days. I know I have a while until I plan to move to Toronto but I really wish I had something secure under my belt. I think I will move to Toronto whether I find a job in my field, or have to work a couple of odd jobs for a little while but it's all giving me anxiety. I hate not having everything planned out. 
.
Feeling: excited for Florida. It's only ten days until we go! Then me, Jordan, Erika and Jon will get to bask in the sun, laze around and enjoy some fabulous days of sipping drinks by the pool. Can we fast forward or what?
.
Wanting: to watch next weeks episode of the Real World like right now. Oh man the new roommate looks insane but they already have an insane roommate...Jordan. I am so annoyed by him. Maybe Nia will give him some crap though. (Can you tell I'm a Real World junkie? I just love it).
.
Wishing for: a successful exam period. That's all I can wish for because after that I know I'm gonna have an awesome vacation. Yayyyy summmerrr.

Alright, now I'm off to read some of The Night Circus before bed.

Happy Hump Day
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment