Tuesday 17 December 2013

Seasonal Sleepiness

*Coffee is my favourite way to keep warm these days*

This holiday season is really starting to kick my butt…maybe you've noticed by my lack of posting lately! I'm about to be looking at a long stretch of crazy shifts at work but there's also Christmas in between there and I'm super excited about it! I can't wait to go home and spend a couple of days with my family. 

This past weekend I took Friday and Saturday off to go home and celebrate my four year anniversary with Jordan. It was wonderful. We went out to dinner and a movie, went record store shopping, climbed out of the cold for lattes and spent many hours cuddling on the couch. It was great. 

I had to head back Sunday to go to work. There had been tons of snow all weekend so I left Cambridge at 8am to get to Toronto at 10am. Luckily I did because my 40 minute drive actually took those two hours and I got there just in time. 

Sunday night I wrapped gifts, made peppermint bark and tried to keep warm by the fire. 

I had today and yesterday off which has been amazing because I'm about to be working every single day besides the 24th and 25th. I spent the night with Shauna last night and we went out to dinner and then hung out and watched a movie. Tonight I did some gift wrapping and then fell asleep on the couch for two hours. I missed naps.

Here's some of my wonderful wrapping:

I went out today and got bows and tins for my peppermint bark and did all my presents up really pretty. It was fun. 

Well, I wish I could share more but even with my two hour nap, all I want to do is be horizontal on the couch watching old episodes of True Blood so that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Keep warm!

xoTaylor


No comments:

Post a Comment