Sunday 8 December 2013

Days Off


Greetings from the best day ever! This is the first official day off that I've had in a while! I've already cleaned the apartment, done my laundry, danced to Christmas music, journaled, watched lots of tv and drank a ridiculous amount of tea and hot lemon water. It's pretty perfect around here.

Even better than a day off? I am officially FINISHED my undergrad. I handed in my final paper Friday. It felt wonderful. I've been wanting to graduate basically since I began so it's nice to finally put that behind me and move on.

What's been going on lately? Well, besides work, I've been pomegranate crazy!

I saw the idea for the bark on Pinterest. It's probably the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I'm trying desperately not to eat the entire pan today (no promises!)

Tomorrow I start another 4 days straight of working both of my jobs (which end up being 10-11 hour days) but I do have Friday and Saturday off because Saturday is mine and Jordan's 4 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long! I'm excited to spend a couple days with him :)

Unfortunately I'm sick but I'm not letting that get me down. I'm using that as a good excuse to drink lots of hot beverages and snuggle on the couch.

Hope your Sunday is as wonderful as mine is!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment