Thursday 10 April 2014

Currently

*I hope this summer brings me some new records*

watching old school MTV. I watched Laguna Beach, then The Hills, and now I'm on to The City. The moral of the story here is that I need to find something more productive to do with my time. 
listening to some new music. Some of my loves lately are this, this, and this
drinking coffee. Second cup of the day and it's not even noon yet. I'd call this a successful morning. 
reading Geek Love by Katherine Dunn. I thought I would be way more into this book than I have been so far. I probably need to give it a little more attention. I've had a car for the past week so that means no taking the bus, which means less time spent reading. 
trying to improve my work ethic. I'd call myself a hard worker, I just want to be the kind of person who has intense concentration in all areas of my life, whether it's at the gym or sitting at my desk. 
learning that a simple life is usually a happier one. Now that I'm moving home at the end of the month I really want to simplify things. I want to live without clutter. This is hard for me because I really, really get attached to my material goods. I don't even feel ashamed saying that because I bought everything so I think I should love them dearly :)
dreaming of summertime. I'll be back in my hometown by the end of the month and that has led me to dreaming of a summer of trips to the market, hanging by the pool, bike rides, ice cream dates and day trips to the beach!

loving the fact that spring has finally arrived. There may still be a chill in the air but I'm still running around town with my windows down!
feeling happy and motivated.
Have a lovely Thursday. It's almost the weekend!
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment